Parish Councils have a duty to comply with the following activities:
- Consider the impact of their decisions on reducing crime and disorder in their area.
- have a regard to the protection of biodiversity in carrying out their functions.
- decide whether to adopt a churchyard when it is closed if asked to do so by the Parochial Church Council.
- Provide allotments if the Council considered that there is a demand for them and it is reasonable to do so.
- Comply with obligations under the Freedom of Information Act and Data Protection Act 1998.
- Comply with employment legislation.
In compliance with these duties Cheveley Parish Council has adopted the following policies, procedures and best practices:
|Burial fees and regulations 2017||Download|
|Code of conduct 2015||Download|
|Complaints Form 2018||Download|
|Contact Privacy Notice for New Councillors||Download|
|Dignity at work 2013||Download|
|Email Contact Privacy Notice||Download|
|Email Protocol 2016||Download|
|Employer’s Liability Insurance Certificate 2018-19||Download|
|Equal Opportunities Policy 2016||Download|
|Financial regulations 2016||Download|
|Grant awarding policy and application form||Download|
|Hirer’s Contact Privacy Notice||Download|
|Information & Data Protection Policy 2018||Download|
|Lone Worker Policy 2017||Download|
|Procurement Policy 2018||Download|
|Publication Scheme – Freedom of Information||Download|
|Purchase of Exclusive Rights of Burial Privacy Notice Consent Form||Download|
|Recreation Ground byelaws||Download|
|Retention of Documents Appendix A||Download|
|Retention of Documents Policy 2018||Download|
|Risk Management Policy 2018||Download|
|Standing Orders 2018||Download|