We are planning to hold an open day for our newly renovated Parish Hall on Sunday 1st August and the Hall will be available to hire from this date. The following is an update on where we have got to up to now: –
CHEVELEY PARISH HALL – WHERE WE ARE!
The Parish Hall building work as agreed by the Parish Council has now been completed.
However, we are not quite ready to open…. Here’s why…
- COVID restrictions
- The restrictions still in place around the COVID pandemic, many groups and users are not quite ready to bring their events back inside.
- New Kitchen
- The Parish Council decided to replace the rather tired kitchen in the hall with a smart new one.
- Councillors are clarifying the needs, costs and replacements that can be considered.
- The delivery of new kitchen items currently a long lead-in time, exasperated by the COVID restrictions.
- Clearing and equipment
- There is some clearing up and tidying up to do both inside and outside.
- This is reliant on the free time available to the volunteers involved.
We would LOVE some extra hands. Join us on the Management Team!
If you would like to help us push this project forward, faster and with new ideas, please get in touch with Marilyn Strand, Clerk to the Parish Council (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you would like to enquire about booking the hall, please email email@example.com